Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2008, "Formless System"

Hiding because of being hurt before
Fearing to share what I have stored...

I'm just locking it up, putting it away.

This, the first note,
Of the longest scavenger hunt.

I can't bring myself to do it.

I wonder, how long can I hide it?
Before it's found, before it's brought out?

Will they even bother to search?

If they do, it's only a matter of time.

Good thing I'm holding the key, and I'll know when it's the right time to hand that over.

But will the time ever come?

Will they ever be ready?

If history holds true, then no.

But history has not held true so far.

I wonder if they'll read this.

I wonder if they'll understand it.

I wonder if they'll approach me about it.

I wonder if they'll be right.

I wonder, most of all, if they'll do something about it.

And you know what?

I doubt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!