Friday, June 29, 2012

"Metagame", June 29, 2012

Words and warnings work as subterfuge
Wars and ways will shield me from you
Blood boiled black, colder than ice,
Heart held hostage, heat-hardened thrice
Passion forged by fire
With a mind pushed through frozen hell
Seamless mirrors disguising tripwires
Protecting that hard as diamond shell
So you can see it - irrelevant
You'll never breach it's perimeter,
Never reach it's internal tenant.

This is the home I know,
Where by my will, time moves slow,
My eyes bring order where chaos flows,
The methods of which I'll never show.

Dare you evict me from this home?
Knowing without it, I've nowhere to go?
Would you loose this beast upon them?
Or stand with me until the end?

Or do you intend to solve this labyrinth,
with no claim to the prize within?

Do you play the same game as I?

No comments: