Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Elevelmentals" - December 10th, 2009

Level One - The Eyes
My first wave of defense starts with my eyes,
Prismatic and changing they become my disguise,
Acting like mirrors to deflect you away,
Staring beyond them will show you the way...

Level Two - The Words
Acting like smoke bombs and tear gas to throw off your trail,
Shifting sands and winds to ensure that you fail
To keep your focus or your direction
On just what is causing my wild insurrection...

Level Three - The Space
If you manage to find me in the sandstorm which I have created,
You'll find that the distance has left you deserted,
To break through here you must follow me close,
Not allowing me to become that shade, that ghost...

Level Four - The Fire
So you've stared through the prisms and seen what's below
Withstood the tornadoes and winds as they'd blow,
Ran me down for miles as I tried to fade away,
Now you've shown me that there's no other way,
The flames in my eyes start to burn hotter than ever,
Withstand them or our ties will fray and sever,
Put them out and you'll find my true form...

Level Five - The Ice
So here you find me, no weapons around,
Sitting so still, making no sound,
Entrapped in an ice block from my own fear,
The only escape for me is clear,
Holding on close till the ice melts to the floor,
Not breaking the gaze as my eyes open like doors,
Ensuring you'll be the first thing I see,
And knowing that my side is where you will be.

No comments: