Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sick, Twisted, Evil, Wrong, July 6th, 2008

"You're sick."
It's a sentence I hear whenever I plan,
Every time I choose to destroy those who ran,
Every calculated move I make,
Every analyzed step I take -
It's all just "Sick."

"You're twisted."
The phrase I hear when you learn my motive,
To completely alter the way these people live,
Not content until we raise the stakes,
By the end your fear will make you shake,
I'm completely "twisted."

"You're evil."
The words I hear at every turn,
The opposite, a fact they'll never learn,
For I destroy to let them rebuild,
Minds don't reincarnate till the old is killed,
I must be "evil."

"You're wrong."
The two syllables, nothing short of truthless,
My determination comes off as simply ruthless,
Don't criticize and try to stop what you don't understand,
Don't challenge - you don't want to see me make a stand,
I'm never "wrong."

No comments: